RE: linuxconf

ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/project/experimental

I believe the differences is in the stablity and that the are either less
stable. Although, I never had a problem with the linuxconf packages ...
except one package linuxconf-boot which even warns you on installation that
it can hose your system, so I never used it. But the X package and the rest
seemed to work fine!

Rod...