Re: Staroffice 5.1 under slink

On Sun, 23 May 1999, Shao Zhang wrote:

> Hi,
> 	I don't understand why they don't split the one big tar into pieces.
> 	With the daily use of the telephone, it is nearly impossible for me
> 	to download the whole thing.
>
> 	Is there any programs similar to Go Right in linux?

Look for a command like 'reget'. Many ftp clients provide a reget
command restarts a get at the point where the download left off.
Some clients have this as the default for the get command.

DT
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
		 (Hope this qualifies.)