Re: booting dos and linux

I just took my extra windows space and carved it out with the Deb install
and started dual booting this weekend.  I used FDISK after I got Deb up and
running and made them both bootable and LILO seemed to take over and do
it's job. One finger and 2 keys and I select which to boot.
I'm guessing that you could run FDISK to cut a dos partition out and add
the boot flag to it and boot Debian off a floppy after removing it's boot
flag.. This is where I chicken out because I had a heck of a time getting a
floppy to boot but I didnt have the full system so I would make sure I had
a good boot floppy first.