Re: gnome-session + enlightenmet

  	Actually I would have liked to get E going, but I never could
  figure out how to disable all the icons it was putting on the
  screen, over the top of Gnome's panel.  E's online help needs more
  help I think. :-)  With all those (redundant) icons, things were
  just too cluttered.

Well, the easy answer is to change themes ... there are a bunch of them
that don't have any icons at all...
A few of them are packaged in .deb files, others can be gotten from
http://e.themes.org/  ... put them in ~/.enlightenment/themes/ and they
should show up in the themes submenu in enlightenment...

 - flip

------------------------------------- flip@csh.rit.edu/flip@octoraro.org --
"Confession is good for the soul only in the sense that a tweed coat
 is good for dandruff"
  	-- Peter de Vries