Some ideas...

Just to ask a favor, I'm creating a End-user Linux site for people who just
want to install Linux and run it like Windoze. We're not talking big time
compile a kernel daily use, but everyday. I'd like to create it
a-la-slashdot where people are the help engines. Basically a post answer
situation. Most people don't know how to use mailing lists :) Just an idea
so people aren't afraid of Linux each time someone yells RTFM at them, and
they go to a certain other OS that is more widely supported. Right now I
need general area ideas, and if anyone wants to contribute. Let me know..
Thanks...

"It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing..."

		Jaysonsb@concentric.net
		Aleksandr1@rocketmail.com (Cyillic only)
		http://www.concentric.net/~jsbaird
		ICQ UIN: 19560609