Re: zxip??

"Person, Roderick" wrote:

> was I in some haze or fog or was it just to late at night, but wasn't there
> a package called xzip or some type of .zip .tar frontend for x. Does anyone
> know? I can't seem to find anything in slink.
>
> Rod....

After selecting "select" hit "space bar" and then type "/" you can then
enter "xzip" for example and you get (at least on my slink system):

*********************
Xzip interprets story-files (which are usually text adventure games) in
the format used by Infocom.  This includes the games published by
Infocom, as well as any games produced by compilers to this format,
such as Inform.

This is an interpreter for X. For text mode, try frotz.

You could also follow the steps as described above but enter "zip" then
press the "\" key to cycle through all entries in dselect with the word
"zip."  I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for but possibly this
might help you find it:)
hth,
kent