Hdd install

Sheesh! I'm starting to feel like a pest-

Sorry about that install guide thing, it was an easy hack-around.

Next step- I have a need to install from ground zero. For the 486
boxes, I was consideing downloading the intallation to a hard drive in
this machine, then moving the hard drive to another machine and
running the install there. (Boot flom floppies, install from hdd) This
should work, right?
Second part- I want to set up one of the 486's floppy free (tape
drive, cdrom, hdd only.) If I can do this, exactly how should I
pre-load the hard drive to use. (No, I don't have a cd distro.)

Note: I can put an ext2fs filesystem on these disks by using an old
redhat cd. I can format them through windows, but I have no media for
installing windows. (And, if I ext2fs them, it is likely that windows
won't see the disk anymore. At least, that is my past exerience.)

The Sparc will have to wait until I find a working external scsi
floppy. But then I'll be at it again.

Thanks again!
Koyote