From: root@me.umn.edu (Cron Daemon)
To: root@me.umn.edu
Subject: Cron <root@webster> /pressure/pressureget > /dev/null 2>&1
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 00:00:02 -0500

do_ypcall: clnt_call: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = Connection refused

The problem is, where is this coming from?  The both stdout and stderr
from /pressure/pressureget are thrown away, so where is this message
coming from?

--
Richard W Kaszeta 			PhD. Candidate and Sysadmin
bofh@me.umn.edu				University of MN, ME Dept