autologout problems...

hello,

in some way on my system is activated a sort of autologout which shut down
shells which are idle for >60 min.... now while this feature is desirable, in
some cases it is not.... i am used to have an xterm open with a ssh
connection to my server running on it a mail client (mutt, if that damn thing
could do securized imap......) now even if i am active in the mailclient the
autologout happen... is there any way from preventing this?

ciao bboett
bboett@earthling.net
http://erm6.u-strasbg.fr/~bboett
the total amount of intelligence on earth is constant.
human population is growing....