install guide.

Hmm, Seems I can not download the installation guide for slink.
explorer won't let me access it, either because it's not there at the
moment, or because of language/security settings. I've been through my
security settings, and I see no reason why it shouldn't work.
Languages currently accepted are us english and egnlish english, or
whatever you want to call it.
    Why do I need to download the install guide again, and why am I
not sure about my settings in win? Let's not go there- I had some
really bad stuff happen today. I ended up having to reload win95 from
scratch, and I nop longer have the debian distro.....

So, I need to download and install from the windows disk (Windows
doesn't see my linux disk). Of course, to do this, I need the install
guide....

Is there a problem with the server? Could I get it via email?

Thanks,

Koyote