help.dosemu!!!

Hi debian user!

I have installed dosemu 0.66.7-13 (DOS-emulator) from .deb packet comes with
hamm (Debian 2.0).

I start dosemu "dos" :

 #dos
and under dos emulator i went to floppy a:

 C:>a:

and start cyrillic.com - this is TSR ( Terminate and Stay Resident ) program that
make me able to type and read cyrillic in DOS.

 A:>cyrillic

All looks right ( cirilic TSR say that is alright and is loaded into memry
and I can use it) but when I try to execute other program ( for exaple nice
text-editor from ibm :) it faild to load:

 A:>e
 Insuffitient memory!

Every time I tried to run any of the exutebles from c: or a: I can only get
above answer ...
I don't understand why! Does Dosemu support TSR ?! Or not ?! :((
I check cyrillic-TSR and e ( text editor ) in real DOS and I see that they
work fine !
e (text editor) works fine in dosemu DOS fine too! =:-0

I want to run also TSR to convert character from my text editor in format
suitable for my printer (robotron (9pin) ... epson FX80 compatable ?! I am not
sure :( ) I have TSR to do that but I can't use them for reason I mentioned
above ... This TSR program send its output to BIOS directly - LPT1 ( I thing ) ...
Should I use lpr or not and how to configure dosemu!

HELP ME! #:-0
What I should DO or READ !?
I will glad to recieve any IDEAS!

Thank YOU in advance!