Re: What is SCI UNIX?

SCO stands for Santa Cruz Operation, which still exists. They produce a
UNIX which was once far more popular than it is today... One of the placed
I worked last summer got rid of all the machines they had left running SCO
some time ago.

The driver is not compatible with Linux. Go ahead and compule the NE2000
support the kernel offers and see what happens.