no way to print documents that use true type fonts??

Hello,

yesterday i asked help for setting up truetype fonts for my X server, using
xfstt worked like a charm, i read the FAQ but nowhere is spoken about gs, and
as it seems this program is now causing trouble, i view my documents using
netscpape and they all appear as they should, but when it comes to printing
all the (vital) parts are displayed in normal font, since the fonts are sort
of dingbats, the text looses completely its signification.....

so it would really be nice if i could somhow print the documents, not only
view them on the screen....

ciao bboett
bboett@earthling.net
http://erm6.u-strasbg.fr/~bboett
the total amount of intelligence on earth is constant.
human population is growing....