Re: Protecting root security

I suppose it you used cfs (as another poster suggested), you could keep
someone from reading your disk.  But you couldn't keep them from
wiping it clean with fdisk and being generally destructive.
I'm not a security guru, but I think it's still one of the most important
rules to remember: physical access = null security.  As I look at the
companies I've worked for in the last few years, they have all
been aware of this.  I don't think Linux is going to take a hit
for this in the corporate mindset.