AGP video on motherboard?

Hi,

	I am planning on upgrading my home system, starting with the
motherboard/cpu.  How well do motherboards with video on the motherboard
work with linux (specifically debian).  In particular, I've been
considering the Eurone EM-5598 motherboard.  This has AGP video on the
motherboard (embedded SIS 6326).  Will I be able to use XFree86 with
this (I'm not sure how well XFree86 works with AGP yet).  I'll be running
kernel 2.0.36 on this box for a while still - I work on the AROS project
(http//www.aros.org), and this doesn't work with 2.2 kernels yet.

	If this combo will not work, I'm open to alternate suggestions
for a motherboard/video combo with good price/performance, or pointers to
further information.

-Chris

--
|   Dr. Christopher D. Judd                                              |