Re: Groups: Howto and New?

If you just want access from your user account and root, just change the group of the
folder to the same group as your user account & type (as root) chmod g+rw
foldername.  If you have a bunch of user accounts that you want to be able to access
the folder, just change the folder's group to  something like users, and then add all
the users accounts you want to have access to this folder to the users group in
/etc/passwd.  And of course then do the chmod thing just as above.

Sean