Debian server install needed (Atlanta, GA)

Hi,

my company (Opera Software A/S) has a server placed at the Mindspring
operational center in Atlanta, GA. We need to get Debian installed on
this box. It is going to be our web server.

As the company is Norwegian, we are willing to pay someone to set up
our server in Atalanta, GA, since this is a better solution than
sending someone there ourselves.

Please contact me by email or by phone asap if you are willing/capable
of doing this.

TIA

Regards,
Christian Dysthe