Re: netscape, navigator, communicator...

Pere Camps wrote:

> Hi!
>
>         Can somebody explain me what's in each package and what are their
> inter-relationships?
>
>         What's the bare minimum if I want to have just a 'lightweith'
> netscape 4.5 browser?
>
>         TIA!
>
> -- p.

I believe "Netscape" is the company; "Navigator" is the browser";
"Communicator" is the suite that contains the browser
("Navigator"), mail client ("Messenger"), and maybe another few
odds & ends.

Even lighter-weight than Navigator, you might take a look at
Chimera, Opera, Mozilla, and Lynx.