Re: Kernel 2.2.x: PPP routing problem?

A quick kludge that might fix your problem (it fixed it on my machine under
hamm, and after I get done upgrading to slink, I'm going to try it there) is
to kill inetd.  I think the problem revolves around the netbase script in
the /etc/init.d folder trying to use ifwadm(or something like that) instead
of ifchains(or something like that).  I still don't understand why this
works or why the problem has never happened to me before now with the 2.2
kernels under both hamm and slink, but thought this info might be of use to
you.

Sean