re: qmail..

I just installed qmail a few weeks back.. the machine then had just an eth0
and ppp0 connection.

But recently I just installed an eth1 card, and now have another network
running on it.

I straight away redid my tcpserver file that allows machines of certain ip's
to relay mail off my smtp server.

Everything still works for the old eth0 clients, but as soon as a machine on
my 192.168.1.x subnet does some mail on the eth1 network. The server
complains about the domain they are sending to not being in the rcpthosts.

This is pretty stupid, as I can't list the whole internet list of domains in
such as file, so I am thinking something else is wrong..

Anyone with any ideas???