Re: Cubic mouse cursor

[x] Emailed to author   [x] Sent to mailing list

David R. Kohel wrote:
> The x probe output is below.  I'm using the SVGA server with a
> Neomagic card.
>
> The cursor appears as a large square with upper left hand corner
> at the mouse point, replacing the normal arrow symbol.  I've got
> no other problems with the xserver.
>
> If anyone has seen this and has a fix I'd appreciate it.

It is probably due to a bug in the new X server.  Try doing a search on
<http://www.deja.com/> to see if anyone else has the same problem.  As a
workaround, you can add a line saying

Option "sw_cursor"

to the "Device" section of your /etx/X11/XF86Config as a workaround.  You
should probably submit a bug report on xserver-svga (man bug) if it hasn't
been done already.  Include all the detail you included in your second
posting here.

HTH.
--
       /'"`\  zzzZ  | My PGP Public Key is available at:
      ( - - )       | <http://home1.inet.tele.dk/renehl/>