Re: small problems after installing potato

>> "P" == Pollywog  <pollywog@shadypond.com> writes:

P> software with dselect, it tries to upgrade my custom kernel to the
P> default 2.2.5 kernel (my custom kernel is also 2.2.5).

How did you build it? When you use kernel-package, you can use a
revision number that is higher than any that could possible be in the
archive (well on reasonable grounds), so dselect and apt won't
recognise the official one as a newer version.

Either set the kernel-image package on hold ( "=" in dselect), or
recompile you cuszom kernel with somthing like

make-kpkg --revision=custom.1.0 kernel-image

Ciao,
	Martin