Re: KDE.. a few small problems but WOW!!

On Fri, May 14, 1999 at 02:50:15AM -0500, Robert V. MacQuarrie wrote:

> I really only have 1 complaint and thats that I simply can not figure out
> how to use rxvts in KDE. While I can open them they are always off to the
> top/left hand side of the screen and pushed off almost completely. I can
> only see the very edge of it on the screen. Can anyone tell me how to use
> an rxvt in KDE??

Forget it. Use kvt, it's derived from rxvt and as of 1.1.1 works pretty
well. Change the default to a login shell, though.

I spent some time trying to make either rxvt or xterm work (albeit with
an earlier version) and finally gave up. Nothing really wrong with the
kvt once you get it set up the way you want it (IMHO).

Luck,
Pann
--
What's All the Buzz About Linux?                   L I N U X       .~.
                                                  The  Choice      /V\