Re: drawing flow charts program recommandation

On Thu, May 13, 1999 at 11:37:53PM +1000, Shao Zhang wrote:

> Hi,
> 	What programs will you guys recommand me to use to draw some flow charts in linux?
>
> 	xfig? gimp? anything else??

You might have a look at dia, Its goal is to be a visio-alike. The homepage
URL is http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/dia.html.

There's a debian package, but since dia is under pretty active development,
the version in unstable is more featureful. Also the save file format is
changed from the slink version, so you might want to hold off doing any
serious work until you are ready to switch to potato.

your pal dave

--
Dave Thayer
Denver, Colorado USA