Re: X Mouse problems

> I have installed X off of floppies, and ran the XFree86setup program.
> However, i can't get the mouse to work.  I havea  logitech 3-button mouse.
> Do i need to get device drivers for it from somewhere?  I've looked through
> Faqs and howtos, but i haven't seen anything on how to solve this problem.

Number of things you can do right now.....before you send a message here
specifying what the exact problem is:
1. turn off gpm (just kill it) and see if ti works
2. Check /proc/interrupts and setserial for IRQ conflict between mouse and
anything else.
3. Make sure you are selecting the right mouse in xf86setup. Try different
mice options there.

And send any error output to the list. This helps
Andrew

 Andrei S. Ivanov
 c680789@showme.missouri.edu
 UIN 12402354