Re: wmakerconf 1.99.4 seg faults

Problem solved,
i removed all files in ~GNUstep/Defaults and added them back one at a time and
finally
narrowed it down to the theme i had set up. It appears that the jpg  background image
i was using had a premature end ie was incomplete, id never had any problems, but
opening it up in xv revealed the problem
So i saved the loaded XV image over the original ;problem fixed . <pat on back>

and after a closer look at my desktop i can now see the missing part >:0).

Go figure

Anyway guess ill see whats new in wmakerconf now

PS - wmakerconf 2.1 exhibits the same touchyness