Re: installing Debian 2.0 r3

Thanks for your response - however, I'd included "linux" (the name used on
both floppies and CD). It must be my parameters which are incorrect. Booting
from CD-ROM, the 3rd Hard Drive and with "boot.bat" and "linux" in the
"install" directory what parameters should work? Today, I changed the
CD-ROM drive from 'master' to 'slave' on the second IDE connector (having
read somewhere that sometimes problems can arise if a CD-ROM is master
and the only drive). I get nowhere, and yet RedHat and SuSE still install
from the CD-ROM by merely hitting 'enter'.
Regards, John.

on 12 May 99, Michael Beattie wrote...