Re: sigset, sighold

>-Johan Pettersson <johpe159@student.liu.se>
>
> Hi!
>
> I am trying to compile a simple program. I know
> it works under UNIX and now I will run it under linux.
> But it say :undefined reference to 'sigset', 'sighold'
> when I try to compile it! In which headerfile can I find
> them ? Or do I need something else ?

sigset and sighold are not part of POSIX signal handling (they are
from SVR3 and SVR4).

You should rewrite the program to use sigaction and friends.
If you check the manpages you may be able to figure out how.

--
MS-DOS: Micro$oft Denial Of Service. The most popular denial of
service attack. It is commonly disguised as an operating system.