DNS is dead....

Hey all,

first off, thanks for the previous replies to my question RE DNS.

now a bigger problem...

as far as I can tell, my DNS server is dead to all outside connections.

the domain that I'm hosting is klaradio.com, using nslookup, I can find
various subdomains, and entries, byt when I set the server to anythign but
local host, nothing can find it.

pinging the IP works fine, and the doamin name given to me by my ISP
(silver168.mminternet.com) works fine too.  I've tried 'ndc reload', and
'ndc restart', but neither do anything in being able to access it from the
outside...

also, I'm slightly suspicious that this might have played a role in not
having the lookup of www.klaradio.com appear quickly (usually 10-30
seconds!!)...even if I were on a modem it'd prolly be faster than that.

and help appreciated!!!
-lev