Xglint starts, but no wm

Hi List

My Slink version of Debian worked for a month now, but now the
Windowmanager
doesn't start anymore. The Xserver gets up but no Windowmanager appears.
The cursor  is
moveable on the screen.
The error message says something about  _TransSocket () and so on but no
error number like the
111 in the X11 documentation.
I completely reinstalled the system but had the same error again.

The X-server I use is Xglint, my card is a Elsa Office 2000 8MB. In the
moment I am running
a 266 AMD with 64 MB RAM.   My mouse is a Intellimouse and my monitor a
MAG DX17F.
GPM is not working.

Hoping that somebody can help me..

James_k7@gmx.de

BTW: until it did not work anymore i loved Debian.