Re: [OT] Low versus medium priced scanners
- To: Rick Macdonald <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [OT] Low versus medium priced scanners
- From: " Raymond A. Ingles" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 11:50:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Message-id: <Pine.GSO.3.95q.990510114916.16826I-100000@jupiter>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.10.9905091018550.11573-100000@timshel>
On Sun, 9 May 1999, Rick Macdonald wrote:
> When comparing a cheap scanner (under $100) such as the Plustek 96xx
> series with a medium price scanner such as the so-called business-class HP
> 5200c, I can't tell what claims are due to the scanner hardware itself, or
> simply the bundled software. Obviously, the bundled software does a Linux
> user little good.
The best place to ask Linux-related scanner questions is on
"email@example.com". They're the most likely to know...
Ray Ingles (248) 377-7735 firstname.lastname@example.org
Modern deductive method: 1) Devise hypothesis. 2) Apply for grant.
3) Perform experiments. 4) Revise hypothesis. 5) Backdate revised
hypothesis. 6) Publish.