Re[2]: Getting ICQ to open and close when logging on to IP

John Galt <galt@inconnu.isu.edu> wrote:

> put a kill or a terminate command in /etc/ppp/ip-down?

Thanks, John. This is what I tried to do, but kill needs a pid. If I try
'kill icqnix' nothing happens apart from the system telling me that
there is no such pid. How to I make it so that icqnix will always
terminate when I log off whithout having to find out what pid it is
using before I can kill it. If I do that I might as well close it
myself. 'terminate' does not exist on my system, according to locate.

Cheers.

--
Phillip Deackes
gsmh@gmx.net