mozilla

I recently downloaded and installed mozilla at the request of someone on
this list.
The .debs were libnspr21_19990415.M4-1_i386.deb and
mozilla_19990415.M4-1_i386.deb.
I installed them on my unstable system running 2.2.1 using dpkg -i.
When I run
mozilla from an xterm I get

nsComponentManager: Using components dir: /usr/lib/mozilla/components
width was not set
height was not set
Reading file...
Reading file...Done
Memory fault

I'm sending to the list only because I've lost track of who it was that
requested
testing of this package.  I'm on an old plain 120MHz Pentium with 64Mb
RAM.
Further detail on request.

Ralph Winslow		      rjw@nac.net
The IQ of the group is that of the member
whose IQ is lowest  divided by the number
of members