Re: debmake help

roddie  <roddie@thesafety.net> writes:
roddie> I'm experimenting with making my first .deb.
roddie>
roddie> The howto's tell me to run build. I can find build anywhere. I
roddie> have all the packages. debmake, dpk-dev, dh-make, debhelp but
roddie> I can't find it.

'build' changed its name in version 2.0.0 of the devscripts package to
'debuild'.  Try installing the devscripts package, if you haven't
already, and reading its README file.

--
David Maze             dmaze@mit.edu          http://donut.mit.edu/dmaze/
"Hey, Doug, do you mind if I push the Emergency Booth Self-Destruct Button?"