Re: debmake help

roddie  <roddie@thesafety.net> writes:
roddie> I'm experimenting with making my first .deb.
roddie> The howto's tell me to run build. I can find build anywhere. I
roddie> have all the packages. debmake, dpk-dev, dh-make, debhelp but
roddie> I can't find it.

'build' changed its name in version 2.0.0 of the devscripts package to
'debuild'.  Try installing the devscripts package, if you haven't
already, and reading its README file.

David Maze             dmaze@mit.edu          http://donut.mit.edu/dmaze/
"Hey, Doug, do you mind if I push the Emergency Booth Self-Destruct Button?"
"Oh, sure, Dave, whatever...you _do_ know what that does, right?"