[TESTME] Mozilla M4 .deb

Hi everyone,

Me and Brent Fulgham managed to get Mozilla (nescaffe 5.0 prerelease
for those who don't know) milestone four (M4) Debian package ready
for wider testing. Please, download the .debs (two are needed, mozilla
and libnspr21) from here:

	http://www.debian.org/~joy/mozilla/

If there are no larger problems (i.e. no doesn't-run or instant coredumps),
it'll go into potato. We'd appreciate if any porters would try to recompile
the source (all of which can be found in the same directory).

Anything related to these packages should NOT be reported to the BTS, but
mozilla@packages.debian.org (or, if you prefer {joy,bfulgham}@debian.org).

Happy testing!

P.S. yes, I DO know that M5 is out! :) We'll package that soon, when
M4 works...