Re: xosview

"Robert V. MacQuarrie" wrote:

> Has anyone been able to get xosview to run on a 2.2.x kernel system? I
> currently have a Dual P200 system with Debian 2.1. Since updating to the
> 2.2.5 kernel I have not been able to use xosview at all. It starts but
> does not display anything at all and I have to kill the process. I have
> the Version: 1.6.1-4 of xosview installed right now and have tried all
> other debian versions to no avail.
>
> I've noticed while reading some archive lists via the web that the older
> versions had a problem with the 2.2.x kernels but i havent found any
> reference to what the problem was or if there has been a fix to it.
>
> I find this a great little resource and would love to be able to get it to
> work again. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
I have the same problem. Did not realize it until you mentioned it. I am
using kernel version 2.2.7 w/Slink + some potato>
begin:vcard
n:Foster;John
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.advance-computing.com
org:AdVance-Computing Systems;WHQ
version:2.1
email;internet:jfoster@augustmail.com
title:Owner
note:We Build Multi-Processor Computers
adr;quoted-printable:;;Stonetrail Drive=0D=0ASuite  A;Plano;Texas;75023-7223;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;22240
fn:John Foster
end:vcard