Re: R: Network and serial port

I have my win95 laptop connected to my linux box via a null modem serial cable and
dial-up networking on one side, pppd on the other side.
Works like a charm. I had to write myself a custom modem.inf file for win95, and a
couple of perl scripts for linux, but everything works beautifully now. The win95
laptop automatically logs into my linux system with dial up networking on startup.
I'm willing to share my modem.inf file and the perl scripts to anyone interested!

--
Hans Dumbrajs / hansd@saunalahti.fi