Merge of .html or .ps files into a single one

Hello everybody!

I'd like to print some documentation I have found in disperse html
files. Now I convert .html files into .ps files with Netscape 4.5 and
print them with a booklet script (4 pages per sheet), but in order to
save more paper and get all documents together I would like to merge .ps
files into one single .ps file.

I've tried it with psmerge but it doesn't work. And I don't know why.
Does anyone know of a program to merge .html files or .ps files into a
single one?

--
Conrado Badenas (Assistant Lecturer)
Department of Thermodynamics. University of Valencia