Re: Network and serial port

> I've got my two desktop computers networked using 10base2 and they are
> working nicely, now I'd like to add my laptop into the system.  I don't
> have a network pcmcia card, but I do have a null modem cable.  I think  I
> should be able to use it to network my little laptop into the system, can
> someone point me in the right direction to get it setup?

You can either use some kind of terminal emulator to log into your box, then
run slirp or equivalent, or you can pretend your null-modem cable is a real
modem, ie. set up ppp on the laptop, and the main box to accept the ppp
connection ... I've never actually done it, but I know it can be done ;)

Rob.