Printer and stuff

I tried to print, and paragraphs got tabs before it, like this:
11111111
    22222222
        333333333
Understand? How can I take them out? I need also to configure Linux to
connect to the Internet with an ISDN card. What should I do first? (Already
installed every package for ISDN and Linux recognizes it but in the
beggining while loading modules and stuff it says I still need to configure
3 files at /isdn/ I think.) Is there any document, how-to that explains this
kind of things to me? I know I installed a newbie package but I don't know
where it is located or how can I read the file. HELP!!!

Regards,
Paulo Jorge Matos aka PDestroy
Minister of FortuneCity - Marina District
http://www.fortunecity.com
Personal Page : http://pdestroy.fortunecity.com
E-mail : paulomatos@mail.telepac.pt
Page me at : http://wwp.mirabilis.com/361853#pager