SMB as printer server: suggestions

Hi!
	After tinkering about with samba for a couple of days, I am unable
to have a decent printer server up and running. All that is needed is access
to a single printer (two in the future, if that one works :D). I'd like to
know how one can achieve that. I read the smb.conf documentation, and the
other documentation, but got swamped. The FAQ was quite useless, and the
only resource which was somewhat useful was the SMB-HOWTO. My question is:
does anyone have one such thing set up, and would be willing to share
his/her knowledge with me (regarding smb.conf's and stuff like that)? I'm
getting desperate now!!!

	Also, does anyone know how to go around on the clients side, when
they're using WfWg? I downloaded a TCP/IP driver, and disk sharing is no
problem. It's only printing that doesn't happen!

	Thanks for your help.

--
Jose L Gomez Dans			PhD student
					Radar & Communications Group