Re: HOWTOs to txt..

*- On  4 May, Robert V. MacQuarrie wrote about "HOWTOs to txt.."

> Just wondering if anyone has printed off howto pages? Is there any quick
> way to convert a full howto (ie.. all the pages) to a single file and
> print it off?
>
> I've printed them in the past but simply saved each page to text with
> netscape and printed them. This is a pain :)
>
> Thanx got any suggestions.

The HOWTO's are all converted to postscript which are nicely formated
and ready for printing.  The mini-HOWTO's are not available as ps
though.  Some are available in SGML which can be converted to ps(I have
not done it but it is possible some how)

ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/other-formats/ps/

--
Brian