Re: xhosts question..

Howdy Allen:

In your $HOME direcotry, edit the file .xinitrc

In this file somewhere should be a line that says something like:
xhost + blablabla.

If you have no need for security (in a small home network like mine...) you can just
add in:

xhost +

and and that should solve the problem.

I think you may have to be root to run xhost.  I'm not sure.

HTH,

Brant W.