Re: Need Project development Software

On Tue, May 04, 1999 at 01:08:09 -0500, John Foster wrote:
> I need project development software for linux. It needs to be of the type
> that is teamwork oriented and allows offsite participation by team
> members. It must be web or server based so that it runs in a web
> environment.

I find this description is quite vague. It's unclear to me whether you are
looking for a distributed (client/server) configuration management system, a
bug tracking system or something else. In any case, you may want to take a
look at http://linas.org/linux/pm.html and http://linas.org/linux/cmvc.html .
Several pieces of software described there (like CVS, RCS and Aegis) are
packaged for Debian.

HTH,
Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch