Re: X internal error

On Mon, May 03, 1999 at 09:08:26AM -0300, Fernando Tadeu Caldeira Brandt wrote:
> My /var/log/xdm.log is full of the following lines:
>
> X internal error: trying to rotate odd-sized pixmap.
>
> I suspect that this has something to do with one of the
> screensavers in the xscreensaver program.
>
> Because of this problem, sometimes my /var partition
> (which has about 100MB) becomes completly full.
>
> Has anyone had a simmilar problem?

See if you can narrow it down to a particular mode in xscreensaver, and
file a bug against xscreensaver.

In the meantime, you could always use xlock :)

--
G. Branden Robinson              |    Communism is just one step on the long
Debian GNU/Linux                 |    road from capitalism to capitalism.