Re: mutt "Reply to:" header???

* Paul Nathan Puri said:
> How do I set up mutt so that the "Reply to:" header is in the messages?
It's easy. Create a .muttrc file in your home directory, then put the
following string somewhere in it:

my_hdr Reply-To: youremail@nowhere.org

> I had a professor tell me he could not respond to my messages once because
> he couldn't hit "Reply to:" Does this make sense?  I noticed I don't have
No :))) It doesn't make sense :))) Unless your professor uses some exotic
MUA (eerr... eg. M$ Outlook which sometimes doesn't know what to do :))). If
there's no Reply-To: header in your message, MUA will use the address as
shown in the From: header. Hmm... there are cases when the From: header is
missing, but such mail is spam, and I'm sure you didn't send spam to your
professor, or did you? :)))))))))))))

greetings,
  marek