Multilanguage display in Netscape

I want to display mixed languages in an html page on my browser.

I have got xfstt running OK and have loaded the cyberbit.ttf font so it
can find it.

yudit runs fine and uses the same font to display mixed languages,
although it uses freefont2 instead of xfstt.

How do I code my html page to use the font? I tried putting in <font
face="Bitsteam Cyberbit">...</font>, but it didn't work. I want it to
display the same info I can see with yudit.

I am using Netscape 4.51 glibc2.

Michael