Re: acroread can't load library libXt.so.6

I fixed the libXt.so problem -- but now acroread seg faults.  Does
anyone know anything about this?

BTW, I fixed the libXt.so.6 problem by explicitly setting the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable and exporting it (and it has the same values
as the entries in my /etc/ld.so.conf file, I don't see why the
environment variable should make a difference.)

Thanks again!

--
Matt Garman, garman@uiuc.edu
"They're always havin' a good time down on the bayou,