Re: X, netscape

On Sun, 2 May 1999, Anonymous Coward wrote:
Hi,
All I can say to you is to calm down and download the glibc2 version of
netscape then you won't get those library problms.
By the way Debian is a very good distribution. But it's a little bit hard
to get started with it. Don't worry it is extremely stable. I have been
running it for five months and not one crash!

Good luck
				Robert