[THNXS]&[Q]: SMB client for Dos/win3.11

Hi!
	First of all, thanks to all those who guided me into the depths of
installing Linux into an archaic i386 with only 40 megs hard drive. This has
been accomplished, and it is now acting as a printer server).

	My question is: it's easy enough to connect a win 95/8 machine to
this server using samba, but I don't know what sort of software there might
be to do the same from DOS and from Win3.11. We have some stuff running
under these OS's and would like to take advantage of them. Is there such a
client that anyone could point out to? (where to download it from, basically
X-D)

	Thanks a lot,
	Jose
--